Thursday, February 23, 2017

Reading Photos #1

If I was inside this photo I would probably feel how cold it's outside and how heavy the containers of bottles are. I would also be wondering how much farther I have to walk with the container until I get home. If I had to ask the photographer how he made this I would ask him as to what inspired him to make this picture and the deep meaning he put behind it and what it means. This photo interests me because the main subjects really sand out with the patterns and textures on the kids clothing. It's almost like eye candy just to stare and see the intricate patterns.  The things that are close in the picture are the children and as you get farther away you see the trees and power lines. The things worth remembering are the kids carrying bottles to who knows where in the frigid snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment